Hello DIY Queens! 3 YUMMY DIY Edible arrangements for mom on Mother’s Day. All three arrangements are great, but I’m absolutely in Yummm with the Cupcake Bouquet. Happy Mother’s Day to all my DIY Queens!!! Items from Dollar Tree *(DT), Walmart *(W), Party City *(PC), and Michaels *(M). Thanks for watching!
3 Easy DIY MOTHERS DAY for Kids 2018 Edition! Need a last-minute gift or a cute DIY for your mom? We got all the supplies and made all three DIY mothers day presents for super cheap on the same day!
👑SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/SUB2QUEENDOM | ★ Amazing DIYs Playlist ► http://bit.ly/AmazingDIYs
Most of the supplies you can find at dollar stores, craft stores, and second-hand stores like Goodwill. If you’re looking to order them online, I included links either to the exact product I used (when applicable) or an online alternative… that I probably would have rather used. This was a very last-minute video, so online wasn’t happening except for store pick-up.
DIY GIFT IDEA #3: Washi Tape & Popsicle Stick PHOTO MAGNET
– – SUPPLIES – –
• Popsicle Sticks – Helpful Tip… I got my popsicle sticks at Michael’s and they were horribly bent so half of them were unusable and cost twice as much as colored ones at Target. If I hadn’t been in a hurry, I would have returned them.
• Your favorite design of WASHI TAPE (the best stuff ever — the kind I got was 70% off at Michaels and it’s so cute I can’t wait to use it on other things): http://go.magik.ly/ml/bn7b/
• Hot glue or some sort of adhesive: http://go.magik.ly/ml/bn6k/
• 3D Sticker (to attach your picture): http://go.magik.ly/ml/bn6j/
• Peel & stick magnets: http://go.magik.ly/ml/bn70/
Some of these links are affiliate links. Basically, that means I could get a commission if you buy one of the products through the link, but it doesn’t cost you more money. This video isn’t sponsored; it’s just a cool way that the Internet helps me fund making videos like this.